The Annual Dinner to benefit Youth Encouragement Services (YES) was held on Thursday, September 26th at Woodmont Hills Church. The "Building Brighter Futures" evening began with a Reception and Silent Auction at 5:30 p.m., followed by a BBQ Supper at 6:30 p.m., a Live Raffle, and a program featuring YES children!
Some of the McIver Center teens were featured in a video highlighting what YES means to them. Check it out!
We're excited to celebrate our YES children and can't wait for you to join us! Here are a few event highlights:
- BBQ Supper
- Performance by YES Youth
- BIG Raffle
To complete your purchase online:
- Go to the Donate Tab
- Scroll under the video to "One Time Donation"
- Select "Annual Dinner" in the drop-down menu
- Enter the sum of your gift ($75 per individual ticket, $600 for table sponsorship)
- Enter any notes or details (like if you would like to be seated with a particular group).
- Voila! You're all done. Thank you!
- If you have any challenges or questions, feel free to call us at 615-315-5333. Thank you!